Freaky Photo. Halloween Instagram Competition.
Scare thieves away by posting a photo of you and your favourite Pacsafe bag. Here's how:
- During the period of October 25th to October 31st (Hong Kong time, GMT +8)
- Log into your Instagram account
- Pull your scariest face or wear your spookiest costume withe your favourite Pacsafe bag.
- Submit the photo with the hashtag: #PacsafeFreakyPhotos and Tagging @pacsafetravel so that we can find your photo sumbission.
- You can submit mutliple photos.
- The photo that frightens us the most wins a bag of Pacsafe goodies worth $100USD.
Have a fun and freaky time!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to any and all residents of any country in the world, except employees of Outpac Designs Ltd (“Pacsafe”), their families or anyone else associated with the organization of this competition.
- Participants under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian prior to participating. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed for the competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any other rule whatsoever. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To be considered for the competition:
- The participant shall take at least one picture which includes:
- his or her “scariest face” with a Pacsafe bag; or
- he or she in his or her “spookiest costume” with a Pacsafe bag.
- The participant shall have an Instagram account and follow Pacsafe instagram account “@pacsafetravel”.
- The picture shall be tagged on Instagram (http://instagram.com/) as follows: #PacsafeFreakyPhotos and tag on Pacsafe instagram account “@pacsafetravel”.
- The picture shall be tagged during the following period: from 0:01am (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8) on 25th October 2013 to 11:59pm (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8) on 31st October 2013.
- Late, incomplete or corrupt pictures will not be accepted.
- All pictures submitted must be the work of the participant submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition prior to the present competition.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any and all pictures they submit have been taken with the consent of anyone who is identifiable in that picture or the consent of their parent/guardian if the said person is under the age of 18 and that they have been advised of the purpose of the picture and that such picture may be published by Pacsafe.
- Participant must ensure that the pictures they are submitting are their own work, that they own the copyright for them and that they do not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party or violate any laws.
- Unless otherwise provided in Instagram or Facebook terms and conditions or unless contrary to any applicable law, the following rules shall apply: participants will retain copyright and moral rights in their submitted pictures however, by entering, all participants grant Pacsafe non-exclusive rights to use the pictures to promote Pacsafe products and/or the competition or similar future competition within a five year period which may include publishing, displaying or otherwise reproducing the pictures on any medium whatsoever provided such use is for the purposes of promoting Pacsafe products and/or the competition or similar future competitions only.
- One participant chosen by Pacsafe (the “Winner”) based on creativity and originality of the picture shall receive one or more Pacsafe products chosen by Pacsafe at its entire discretion of a total value of 100 USD (one hundred US Dollars). The value calculation shall be based on the retail price as shown on Pacsafe website (www.pacsafe.com). Pacsafe’s decision to consider a winner for the competition shall be final.
- The Winner’s Instagram account name will be announced in Pacsafe November 2013 newsletter.
- The Winner shall have 14 calendar days to send the information required to receive the prize, i.e. name, address and telephone number to the following email address: email@example.com. If the Winner cannot be contacted or is not available within the aforesaid period, Pacsafe reserves the right to determine another winner according to Clause 10.
- Pacsafe will ensure the Instagram account name of the participant will always be credited whenever his or her picture is used and published by Pacsafe.
- Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Pacsafe. Pacsafe may, at its absolute discretion, vary, cancel or amend the competition and the participants agree that no liability shall attach to Pacsafe as a result thereof.
- By participating in this competition, the participant gives permission for its Instagram account name to be collected by Outpac Designs Ltd only for the purpose of managing this competition. Such information will not be communicated to third parties. Such information will not be collected by Instagram, Facebook or any other third party.
- The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other third party.
- By participating in this competition, the participant agrees to give Instagram, Facebook or any other third party a complete release from any legal liability in connection with this competition.
Thank you to our fans for submitting their freaky photos! The judges couldn't decide on the scariest instagram, so the judges concluded a DRAW! Congrats to the following:
To see all the freaky photos that were submitted, please click here!