Stasher.com – A Secure Way To Stash Your Luggage
It’s noon, and you’ve just checked out of your Airbnb. You get to the airport and find out that your flight has been delayed until late evening. You might as well make the most of it, right? Maybe you can enjoy some last-minute sight-seeing. But then, you look at your bags and realize that you’ll have to carry your luggage around everywhere you go! Where can you safely store your bags? Airport luggage storage is nearly extinct, and airports that do offer storage charge hefty fees. While having anti-theft luggage definitely helps, having a lot of bags can simply weigh you down.
Luckily, there’s a new affordable, convenient, and safe solution for luggage storage. It’s called Stasher.
What Is Stasher?
Dubbed by the press as the “Airbnb for luggage,” Stasher is a secure, affordable, and user-friendly luggage storage service. For a small flat fee per item, you can store your bags for as little or as long as you like. They have over 1000 StashPoints, located near major transport hubs and tourist attractions in over 200 cities throughout the world. Great if you’re a traveler.
How Does it Work?
Booking luggage storage with Stasher is quick and easy. Just:
- Head to the Stasher website and search for your location. You’ll find a list of nearby StashPoints and their hours. The “Near Me Now” button also suggests your closest StashPoint locations.
- Select a StashPoint. Book and receive instant confirmation.
- Take your confirmation to your chosen StashPoint.
- Drop off your luggage, and enjoy your day!
If you’re a frequent traveler and have an iPhone, there’s a Stasher app too. Android users can book Stasher through Hotels.com.
Benefits of Using Stasher
Stasher recently earned Feefo’s Gold Trusted Service Award because of the way they run their service to make things easier for travelers. Aside from the reasonable prices and convenience of booking online the main benefit of the service is having that peace of mind that your bags are safe, while you enjoy your adventures 100% in the moment. A few other handy add ons include:
- No size restrictions. Stash your surfboard safely if you need to!
- Low, flat-fee per item per day. No hidden charges, ever.
- Free luggage insurance included with each item you store.
- Most StashPoint locations are open late or 24 hours.
- StashPoints are just steps away from transportation hubs and tourist attractions.