Favorite Backpack (even after 3 years!)
Full disclosure, I am a huge Pacsafe fan and own close to 10 bags.
I’ve had this backpack (in blush tan) for over 3 years. I use it regularly, and it’s my main dance bag. Pre-pandemic, I went out to weekly social events (indoors and outdoors). Theft is unfortunately a reality at those events. But with this bag, I never had a problem. I would lock every pocket, lock the bag to a chair/table/bench, and walk/dance away. Friends often asked me to put their personal belongings in my bag since it’s so secure!
The best was when two dance friends complimented me on this bag. For fun, I locked the top zipper and challenged them to open it. They gave up after 10 minutes!
Things I love about this bag (besides the great anti-theft features):
- Inside lining colour is bright so you see what’s inside (even that hair clip at the bottom of the bag!)
- Two big exterior bottle pockets. Therefore, carrying a bottle won’t take space inside the bag.
- The luggage strap (seriously, every backpack needs this!)
- Easy to clean. Mine still looks new!
Things I wish it had:
- A couple of mesh inside pockets.
- A key hook (like other Pacsafe bags).
The one thing I don’t like:
- Once the bag is on one shoulder, it is impossible to close the top compartment. You need to set the bag down and use both hands to close it.